Food Service Supervisors(Winslow, AZ)
Image 1 of 1
We're looking for TEAM PLAYERS!!
Food Service Supervisors - Opportunities in Winslow, AZ
As the corrections industry evolves, Trinity Services Group is continuously refining its resources, skills and expertise to meet and exceed the needs of large and small secure facilities in the public and private sector. Every member of the Trinity team is committed to achieving and exceeding our clients' operational goals through our unique approach to the delivery of food service, commissary, and laundry services. We currently have over 900 facilities in 40+ states we service on a daily basis.
Currently, we are seeking Food Service Supervisors to join our team at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Winslow in Winslow, AZ.
Essential Job Functions:
* Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in accordance with the company and the facilities policies.
* Prepares, assists, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions.
* Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals.
* Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and/or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to exercise good judgment and tact Education/Experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Prior food experience preferred
* Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING
If interested, please apply by phone or online by going to the below link or calling the phone #: